Modes of BSNL 3G data card recharge:
Suppose if validity of your 3g data card expires, then a need to do its recharge arises. Bsnl offers for you two modes. Post paid as well as prepaid users both can recharge their data card through following modes.
BSNL 3G data card online recharge procedure: Pre paid users can do BSNL 3G prepaid online recharge. An online facility is also available for post paid users. BSNL 3G prepaid online recharge procedure as well as BSNL 3G post paid online procedure is similar.
• You will have to log onto its official web site which is www.bsnl.co.in. Move to an option of online recharge. Enter your data card number. Also enter price according to plan that you wish to take. Your data card will be recharged after you have submitted details.
Offline BSNL 3G data card procedure:
• For doing a bsnl data card recharge through the mode, you will have to approach any of bsnl centre your place. Provide them your data card number for doing recharge. You can do a recharge of any denomination according to plans or tariffs that you desire.
• Your data card will get recharged after you have selected a particular plan, given your number and paid for it. If you are a post paid user then BSNL 3G postpaid bill payment can be done either online or offline.
Payment details of BSNL 3G data card:
• If you have done a BSNL 3G data card online recharge then you can do its payment through credit or debit cards.
• You can pay in cash if you have recharged your data card from a bsnl centre.
Procedure is same for BSNL 3G postpaid bill payment as well as prepaid bill payment.